Friday, 5 September 2014

Magazine Reviews

A few reviews of the BlueFly varios have been published in the last few weeks. I can't publish the full reviews on the blog, you will have to subscribe to the magazines for that. I have been really impressed that the reviews are full of relevant facts and very positive.

The first review was by Sascha Burkhardt in the August 2014 edition of Thermik, a German language paragliding magazine. Google Translate allowed me to understand just enough of the German; like many Australians I barely speak English.


Next, just a few weeks later, came a review by Richard Sheppard in the digital edition 155 of Cross Country. I think the paper version will be out in the next few days. He reviewed both the bluetooth and ttl versions.

A few other reviewers also have plans to publish articles. All this press means I have been super busy answering questions and shipping varios. I started shipping version 9 of the Bluetooth model a few weeks ago, I should get a chance to blog about it in the next week...

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to identify the E-reader in the Cross Country review picture. It has a white frame. Is it the Kobo Mini?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard does not identify which model it is in the article, but from the size relative to the vario it looks like a Mini (they come in black and white)

      Delete