Already Complete (as of May 2011):
- Alpha Hardware Prototype 0.1a - Breadboad testing of core components, software development tools, interfaces, etc. (although still not with the MS5611, still using the BMP 085).
- Check SPP interfaces through a terminal emulator
- Alpha Hardware Prototype 0.2a - Integration of the 0.1a prototype components onto a prototype board.
- Java desktop software for testing the data stream.
- Java desktop vario software for in-hand waving experiments.
- Android software for field (and in flight) testing.
- Alpha Hardware Prototype 0.3a - Integration of the MS5611 onto the 0.2a prototype.
- Beta Hardware Prototype 0.4b - Designing a circuit board and case for a complete SMD solution.
- Beta Hardware Prototype 0.5b - Make around 5 to 10 prototypes for use by geeky paragliding friends for testing and feedback. These are my production prototypes I want to cost less than $50 in components (including shipping of components to me).
- Initial beta Android software release
- Low Rate Initial Production - I intend to be able to do this at home for up to around 100 devices for wider community use. I want this to cost $50 to $100 including production (less labor) and shipping to users.
- Android software release with source code etc.
|BlueFlyVario logo mockup|